Monday, April 25, 2011

Blagging away

Well, this is it. A blog! Gasp.
I have so many friends and family who I know have been wondering whats been going on lately, and frankly the internet is a great outlet anyway! I havent explained things well to many people, so i'll do that too. :)

For anyone who doesnt know me, I suppose I'll introduce myself. My name is Krysta. I am 20 years old and I live with my boyfriend and my two awesomely crazy dogs. I work at a slightly good but mostly bad food service job which i hate but pays me just enough to not want to switch jobs. I love technology, reading, art, baking, and a bunch of other uninteresting stuff.

 Recently though, my life completely changed.
A few years ago my health started downhill, although i didnt recognize it yet. About three months ago, I was diagnosed with sero-negative rheumatoid arthritis. All that means is that i have rheumatoid arthritis, but i dont show it on paper; all tests came back negative. I still am thankful it wasnt a worse illness. Im on medication, a lot of it. And I hurt a lot, but i take everything one step at a time. Some days are easier than others.
There has been a good side to this, at least. I appreciate everything more, the important things. I appreciate so much what i have, even if it isnt much.

Anyway, thats me. Thats whats been going on in Krysta land. Im going to try to keep this updated, because i feel bad keeping y'all so uninformed, and again i just feel like gettin it out... I am fairly forgetful and tend to not answer phone calls, emails..lol

Have a good night, interweb!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers