Thursday, May 5, 2011

Job Rush

Whew. I have been busy, straining my eyes over a computer screen for many hours.
I'm job hunting.

I have a crap job at Panera. It pays money but..not much. And I have to work twice as hard as everyone else does. I work to my limit every day just..doing dishes or barista. I mean...jeez. Its a lot of work for not much money. I dont think I can keep it up physically for much longer.

So I've been applying to places like crazy. Call centers, medical offices that need receptionists, telemarketing, sitting in a parking garage booth collecting money. I dont care, as long as it gets me two things:
One. OUT OF PANERA. If I can only find a part time job, I might stay on for one or two days a week at panera. Just because I get a 50% discount.
Two. A RAISE. The lowest pay I applied for is 9 bucks. I only make 8.65 at my job, and I've been there almost 3 years. 

Its sad. I'm ready to move on.  I have put in...about 11 apps? Maybe more. They've all been online. I figure..what the hell. If I get more than one job offer it will be a good ego boost. :)

Anyway, I'm exhausted. I'm gonna go pass out now, cuddling with my sweet sweet doggies. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers